|Az archívum címe:||http://phd.lib.uni-corvinus.hu/|
|Tárolt tételek száma:||1034|
|Legfrissebb tétel:||2020-03-18 04:01:23|
|Tartalmi leírás:||1. This is an institutional or departmental repository.|
2. Subject Specialities:
(a) Agriculture, Food and Veterinary
(b) Ecology and Environment
(c) Mathematics and Statistics
(d) Social Sciences General
3. The repository is restricted to:Theses and dissertations
4. Items are individually tagged with:
(a) their peer-review status.
(b) their publication status.
5. Principal Languages: Hungarian; English
1. Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
2. The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
3. The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
1. Anyone may access full items free of charge.
2. Single copies of full items can be:
(a) reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
(b) for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
(a) the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
(b) a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
(c) the original copyright statement is given
(d) the original rights permission statement is given
(e) the content is not changed in any way
3. Full items must not be harvested by robots except transiently for full-text indexing or citation analysis
4. Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
5. This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
1. Items may only be deposited by accredited members, and academic staff of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
2. Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
3. The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, and the exclusion of spam
4. The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
5. No embargo policy defined.
6. Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
7. If the repository receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
1. No retention period defined.
2. The repository will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
(a) Items will be migrated to new file formats where necessary.
3. The repository regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
4. Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder, but this is strongly discouraged.
5. Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
(a) Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
(b) Legal requirements and proven violations
(c) National Security
(d) Falsified research
6. Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
7. Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
8. URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
9. The metadata of withdrawn items will not be searchable.
10. Changes to deposited items are not permitted.
11. If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
12. No closure policy defined.
This system is running eprints server software (EPrints 3.3.16) developed at the University of Southampton. For more information see http://www.eprints.org/