|Az archívum címe:||http://publicatio.bibl.u-szeged.hu/|
|Tárolt tételek száma:||6338|
|Legfrissebb tétel:||2017-03-25 09:48:33|
|Tartalmi leírás:||for types of document & data set held|
This is an institutional repository.
SZTE Publicatio Repository holds all types of materials.
Deposited items may include (the order of preference for the availability of material):
1. published versions (publisher-created files)
2. accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts) - post-print
3. submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)- pre-print
4. working drafts
Items are individually tagged with:
their publication status
their open access status
for information describing items in the repository
1. Anyone may access the metadata free of charge
2. The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
3. The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
for full-text and other full data items
1. Anyone may access full items free of charge.
2. Making references when using full-item is mandatory and expected
concerning depositors, quality & copyright
Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the University of Szeged.
Eligible depositors must deposit full texts of all their publications, although they may delay making them publicly visible to comply with publishers' embargos.
The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, valid layout & format, correspondence for the Hungarian National Scientific Bibliography and the exclusion of spam.
The validity, suitable copyrights settings and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
If SZTE Publicatio Open Access Repository receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
This system is running eprints server software (EPrints 3.3.10) developed at the University of Southampton. For more information see http://www.eprints.org/