|Az archívum címe:||http://real-d.mtak.hu/|
|Tárolt tételek száma:||1322|
|Legfrissebb tétel:||2023-02-04 02:04:20|
|Tartalmi leírás:||1. This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.|
2. Subject Specialities: Multidisciplinary
3. real-d.mtak.hu is restricted to:
(a) Journal articles
(b) Conference and workshop papers
(c) Theses and dissertations
(d) Unpublished reports and working papers
(e) Books, chapters and sections
4. Deposited items may include:
(a) accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
(b) published versions (publisher-created files)
5. Items are individually tagged with:
(a) their version type and date.
(b) their peer-review status.
(c) their publication status.
6. Principal Languages: English; Hungarian
1. Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
2. The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
3. The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
1. Anyone may access full items free of charge.
2. Copies of full items generally can be:
(a) reproduced, displayed or performed, and given to third parties in any format or medium
(b) for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
(a) the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
(b) a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
(c) the content is not changed in any way
3. Full items must not be harvested by robots
4. Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
5. Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
6. This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
7. Mention of real-d.mtak.hu is appreciated but not mandatory.
1. Items may only be deposited by academic staff of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
2. Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
3. Eligible depositors must deposit full texts of all their publications, although they may delay making them publicly visible to comply with publishers' embargos.
4. The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, relevance to the scope of real-d.mtak.hu, valid layout & format, and the exclusion of spam
5. The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
6. Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
7. Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
8. If real-d.mtak.hu receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
1. Items will be retained indefinitely.
2. real-d.mtak.hu will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
(a) Items will be migrated to new file formats where necessary.
(b) Where possible, software emulations will be provided to access un-migrated formats.
3. real-d.mtak.hu regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
4. The original bit stream is retained for all items, in addition to any upgraded formats.
5. Items may not normally be removed from real-d.mtak.hu.
6. Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
(a) Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
(b) Legal requirements and proven violations
(c) National Security
(d) Falsified research
7. Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
8. Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
9. URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
10. Changes to deposited items are not permitted.
11. Errata and corrigenda lists may be included with the original record if required.
12. If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
13. In the event of real-d.mtak.hu being closed down, the database will be transferred to another appr
This system is running eprints server software (EPrints 3.3.15) developed at the University of Southampton. For more information see http://www.eprints.org/