|Az archívum címe:||http://unipub.lib.uni-corvinus.hu/|
|Tárolt tételek száma:||7708|
|Legfrissebb tétel:||2023-06-02 02:02:14|
|Tartalmi leírás:||1. This is an institutional or departmental repository.|
2. Subject Specialities:
(a) Ecology and Environment
(b) Mathematics and Statistics
(c) Social Sciences General
(d) Business and Economics
(f) Law and Politics
(g) Management and Planning
3. The repository is restricted to:
(a) Journal articles
(b) Conference and workshop papers
(c) Unpublished reports and working papers
(d) Books, chapters and sections
4. Deposited items may include:
(a) submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
(b) accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
(c) published versions (publisher-created files)
5. Items are individually tagged with:
(a) their peer-review status.
(b) their publication status.
6. Principal Languages: English; Hungarian
1. Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
2. The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
3. The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
1. Anyone may access full items free of charge.
2. Single copies of full items can be:
(a) reproduced, and displayed or performed in any format or medium
(b) for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
(a) the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
(b) a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
(c) the content is not changed in any way
3. Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
4. Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
5. This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
6. Mention of the repository is appreciated but not mandatory.
1. Items may only be deposited by academic staff of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
2. Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
3. Eligible depositors must deposit full texts of all their publications, although they may delay making them publicly visible to comply with publishers' embargos.
4. The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, relevance to the scope of the repository, valid layout & format, and the exclusion of spam
5. The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
6. Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
7. Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
8. If the repository receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
1. Items will be retained indefinitely.
2. The repository will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
3. The repository regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
4. Items may not normally be removed from the repository.
5. Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
(a) Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
(b) Legal requirements and proven violations
(c) National Security
(d) Falsified research
6. Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
7. Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
8. URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
9. The metadata of withdrawn items will not be searchable.
10. Changes to deposited items are not permitted.
11. If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
12. In the event of the repository being closed down, the database will be transferred to another appropriate archive.
This system is running eprints server software (EPrints 3.3.16) developed at the University of Southampton. For more information see http://www.eprints.org/
Üzemeltetők: MTA KIK, MTA SZTAKI DSD | rendszergazda